July 22, 2007

NLFAC Part 2: Thrilling competition starts

Allow me to continue la. Shall we?

The next day we were so nervous for it. Damn nervous. 3 sections in one day made us nuts.

Poor draw saw us to come out quite late, which made us drooling inside the quarantine room.


Ah, wait! We waited in this "hot like what" corridor! Duh... No other place meh?


You can't see how nervous we are.....


And he can still sleep! -_-"

First up is the classical first aid competition. The scenes are all in a crowded hall.


3 scenes in a hall. Cool huh? Luckily that hall have air-cond....

We really had to limit our "touches" on the casualty due to.... you know la...


My first casualty with a BACK CUT? Duh, never did this ler....


Don't care la, just do whatever I could.


My other teammates seems doing well. See how Ming Chai command them, so like a boss.

When I looked at the photos, some caught my attention. Just scroll down.


Wa, still can march when giving treatment ar? Salute you la....


Luckily didn't cover the face le, if not people misunderstood...


Wa, CPR on a REAL PERSON? I wonder how the casualty feels....


Yo cool! Thumbs up!

To sum it up, I gave treatment for back cut, concussion, and sprained ankle. Not very satistfied, though Ming Chai had done a great job in assessment.


Can you see my "du lan" look there?

We thought we can do something at community team test, but it just didn't go our way. It's totally different from what we've gone through at Branch level. What's more, I had many conflicts with Ming Chai that time. From bad, to worse.

That's not all, we had Quiz Bee at night. It may seems like peanuts, but other teams were very hard to beat. They simply have the brains.



Wan Lin looked tense, others still have smiles.


Here's the BIG hall again. So nicely arranged, not like ours.


We seems can't get off the camera ho? Hehe..

Okay, that's all for now! God bless you all!

No comments: