July 18, 2007

NLFAC Part 1: The journey of dreams begins

It has been over for almost 2 months from now. My apologies for letting you all waiting for too long. So let's rewind the time with me, as I go through them part by part, just to allow me to give a detailed description of what had been going on.

It was May 22nd. When my classmates were battling hard in exams, I found myself comfortably awaiting the journey to West Malaysia. It's just AMAZING to have gone this far. I was sure my teammates felt that too.


Yeah we're carrying the Sarawak flag!

This just reminded me how everything satred for me 2 years ago. Upon landing at LCCT, I just start to feel the place. Didn't like that "cheap" airport at all.


Really LOW COST la... Hate it...

We had serious communication problem with NHQ people when we arrived. This was just bad as they had waited for us for whopping 2 HOURS, while we fooling around at LCCT.

We went to NHQ first, before heading East Coast to Kuantan. Pretty impressed of their advanced and rich resources, despite their old building.


Posing together under some rain.

It was super long journey to east even traveling via highway speed. Sad though for not being able to stroll KL first. By the time we reached Kuantan, it was sometime 2000 already. But of course, night is always young there.

Next morning, we had some strolls in the streets and training in the college.


Roti canai, my favourite, hehe... :D


See Ming Chai in SJS shirt? Haha..


Train little bit.

We were lucky to have the chance to go out always. Hehe, just continue to see the pics.


See, we are just so happy! See our white, shiny teeth there....


Team photo at Kuantan Waterfront. Oh how I just love this..

Let me syok sendiri la..

That night had the introductory session, where a VIP came and everything was discussed. All of us wore uniform. Pleased to see contestants from other states.


Participants.


Sarawak team together with 2nd Vice Chairman of Pahang Branch.

First days were so far so good. Keep visiting for more updates!

God bless you all!

No comments: