August 28, 2007

Back to school

Well, no matter I like it or not, I have to say I miss school a lot.


Even for only having 1 week of holiday, I still miss school a lot.

I even more miss my same, old, greenish class.


Especially my friends. Everyone are nervous for their exams' results. And in return, it doesn't turn out to be good either. Everyone just get.....


BUSY. Busy copying others for History's minuscule 10 marks at most for correction bonus. BUSY BUSY BUSY.

And rumours that we're going to moved to new block are quite true. In fact, we're allowed to visit the totally furnished block!




Well, have to say I like there as well. Awesome facilities. Everything is NEW! It's so bizzare you know to use something NEW in my school, OK?

What's more? 6 fans, 28 lights, 10 tables, lecturers stand, superb view from top... What more could I ask ha? Isn't it? What more?

Even more, some of us play with this....



We really "nothing to do when full" to climb that that fire water tank. Haha... Well, at least we ever climbed up there.

Inside there is quite interesting too...


YOU CAN DIVE INSIDE?

Cool man! Wakaka, this gonna be very useful in future school camps. Hehehe...

Took photos for the competition and awards with teachers as well.



You knew us too well already, if you read this blog often. LOL


We looked great, even under the hot, bright sun. LOL

Felt great with our unit's achievements with the recent Best Youth Unit Award from Sarawak Branch. It's just so wonderful.

And for studies, duh, I still pity those who tried their very best and still got the substandard results. My friends even told me....


LOL. What can I say? Please la, I think I am still very stupid and have nothing la.

Hehe, whatever it is, I am very thankful to God for the bright start in the forthcoming remaining schooling times. May God guides me all time long.

God bless you all!

No comments: