August 31, 2007

First experience at Coffee Bean

I paid my maiden visit and dining in at The Coffee Bean this morning.





It's rather new for a cheapskate like me to visit such place. Coffee Bean has always being giving people the impression of their HIGH PRICES food and beverages.



And yes, the prices can really scare people away.

People are right, only those classy people can visit there. LOL

I visited there just for satisfying my curiosity since I never went there. I went there to have my breakfast. Yes, BREAKFAST!


Haha, pretty simple right? It's just a scone (some sort like a biscuit cake) with butter and jam, and a large cup of latte.

Price?


See it? My breakfast cost me more than 10 bucks! 10 BUCKS!

With 10 bucks you can have 5 plates of kolok mee, or at least 3 plates of fried kueh tiaw la! I am so LAME, isn't it? LOL

But then ler, given the conditions around me, I have to say I like Coffee Bean a lot.


They are using FRESHLY BREWED coffee beans. OK, means your coffee is really FRESH. No aroma is lost. LOL


Beautiful art graffiti. It just stands out.


Their lounge is perfect for hang outs.


Oh I really love the cakes! How I wish I can just bite it at once?


Yeah, merchandises. I love merchandises from brands.

What's more, I could hang out, discuss with my friends at there for up to 3-4 hours, and with no extra charge! Wow! How great!

It's still worth to go have a world-renowned drink at there la. No regrets.


Well, I'd really love to go there again. Provided my wallet really has the $$$ to spend.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

Alex Allied said...

try Halo cafe if you dare :D