August 18, 2007

Lameness turned out to be GOOD

This afternoon I really did a lame thing.

Unlike others, I had Chinese test in the afternoon as my last paper. As soon I had finished writing, I started to kill my boredom. When time's up, everyone went home. So did I.

Yeah, EXAM is OVER! Everyone is happy, and me as well!

Until I found this....


WHAT??

ANSWER PAPER STILL WITH ME?

Aduh, since when I have become so "ngong" for not passing up answer paper during exam?

Luckily I have teacher's number on hand, so I called him. While I apologize frantically about this, he could only....

"HHHHHAAAAAAA????"

I really wondered how he felt! "Ha!" like that made me so scared and shivered! Oh no....

But then he's still kind enough for giving me time to submit to him ASAP. So I rushed to Poliklinik just for that answer paper! So lame, right?


This was just so stupid. I never had this in my life. Maybe this is the sign of aging? Walao eh.....

Anyway, teacher accepted my "late" paper, and whether he wanna penalized me, it didn't matter. Disaster over, so relieved. Phew~~~

After that Mum allowed me linger around the streets before meeting her at Pustaka. I did saw many friends started hanging out at Parkson already, and they were surprised that I am still wearing uniform that time.

Actually, it was no surprise. LOL

Later I walked to Imperial Hotel to see how's the Music Camp going on. Having missed this camp is such a massive blow to me. Besides learning music, they still can chill out together in HOTEL (yeah, HOTEL!) and enjoy HOTEL food! Ah, so GOOD!

How can I not jealous of them?

There I followed the girls into their apartment (don't think dirty ha) at 22nd floor. It's damned high, but the view from there was top-class.


Beach view at far side. It's should be terrific when sunset.



Sorry for the bad picture quality ya. One can just indulge the beautiful view of the city and beach, especially during sunset.

So, conclusion of the day, I FEEL GOOD! That's all, and thanks be to God for everything!

No comments: