August 17, 2007

"Lao Shu Ban" - Yummy!

Hehe, looks like I am so pathetic on a food today. My Mum rewarded me so much by cooking "lao shu ban." It's damned nice.


In fact, the one you see right now, is the 3rd plate I ate. Cool le...

Just in case you don't know what is "lao shu ban," It's a noodle which is made from grounded rice. "Lao shu" means "mouse."

Thus, many people make fun by saying eating "lao shu ban" is like eating mouse's tail. LOL


Really looks like mouse's tail ho?

Anyway, when cooked, it's aroma is unbeatable. Cooked with oyster souce, plus minced meat and onions, make these "mouse tails" even MORE delicious!


See how pathetic I am to chew these "mouse tails"? LOL? Haha? Up to you la!

Really have to learn cooking from Mum, sooner or later. And oh yeah, holidays are coming!

God bless you all!

No comments: