August 4, 2007

Tell me, how now?

Yeah, I am going to talk about my adventures on mobile services again. So if you are fed up already, hit ALT + F4 NOW.

OK, now you have decided to stay with me, so thank you very much. Hehehe....

Since my DiGi always don't have sufficient coverage, and they are not "following me" at all.


Yeah yeah, my house is far away from city centre, but hey, could you please have a better and WIDER coverage?


Maybe they are not that strong to cover me gua.... hehe...

Disappointed with this, I again went out this morning to buy DiGi's rivals, Hotlink and Xpax.


AM I CRAZY TO BUY 2 AT ONCE?

You can say so. I am just so boggled to make a choice between these 2 giants.

Celcom boast with its superb coverage. It claims it has 96% coverage of the country.


Yeah everywhere is Celcom Territory. But the rates are SO HIGH.

Where Hotlink coverage is substandard (better than DiGi), but it has better rates!

Talk about Hotlink....


Some buses here at Miri started to advertise for Hotlink! Hotlink advertisements are EVERYWHERE around the country. Malaysians, do you agree?

And there are lot's more features to offer, and make me so blur.

As if I have so many $$$$ to be spent on telecommunication. -_-"


Hehe, God bless you all!

No comments: