August 10, 2007

I want a new iMac!!

My love for techs never end. This time I switch my attention to the newly released iMac, from Apple.


Yeah, for many reasons I love Apple products. But too bad, it's just too hard to find Apple products in Malaysia.

This iMac is made of aluminum and glass, which device pretty recyclable. I think this indicate the device's low life-span. But then I love the way Apple put everything together into ONE THIN MONITOR only.


Great ad. You can't be too thin. Or too powerful.



See how scarily thin is this iMac? Seems so fragile.

It has Inter Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0 GHz, which I think should have a good performance. And this have countless features inside, which I think you all better go to Apple website to find out.

So, how's the price?


Walao eh!

For a recyclable product that cost US$1199? More expensive than Macbook? *faints*

Anyway, I still like it, and I'd really love to own one.

But hey, don't we are so used to Windows already? Maybe it's better off to buy another Vista PC.

Anything la...

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To add about the iMac....you got the specs right...and yes....the thing itself is quite limited but not un-obtainable coz even in Miri there is a person who actually able to get one of those coz he is an apple lover himself....and well, even though u are used to the windows interface...it is not too late to switch to the more easier and more stable system around.....and it is able to run windows too if u like....The person mentioned can be found in Miricommunity.net by the nick ian....u could pm him for more detail...just a tip...

♣ShiRz♣ said...

wai yeah~~apple!! i also loves that brand!! but really expensive woo!! lagi pun Malaysia very hard to find or maybe can say malaysia don't sells....
that time before bought my acer lcd monitor i also decide i buy apple's monitor!! so unlucky!! malaysia tidak ada la~~~~