August 12, 2007

Whoosh.....

I am so glad today! It's all happens just like a dream today! Praise the Lord!!!

After I am back from Mass, I am first alarmed by this....


NATIONAL SERVICE!

Ah, a thing that everyone hates!

After some anxious wait, and trials to get through the jammed servers....


WALAO! SO GOOD! Phew~~~~

SO happy for not to be included in the National Service! That really enables me to go along my plans after Form 5! I am so drooled by it.

But thinking back. Free RM300 into my pockets bo. 6 meals per day bo. Can make more friends bo. And my friends will be there bo. Have to say little bit disappointed not to be chosen la.

Fine, I let you all see my messages with my friends about this NS craziness. All names censored. Hehehe~~


I think this message which I sent is a total shocker.


Some don't know who I am.... fine....


Someone starts asking for my help. Thanks ya for the greetings ^-^


Some know already....


Some are too afraid to check it...


Some EVEN DON'T KNOW what is NS? LOL

I spent so much on SMS today, just to inform this gigantic news to my friends. Phew, glad that it's all over. And I don't want to challenge to "crush" into the PLKN's server. Heard that 4000+++ is there now. LOL

Now I am using Ubuntu. So pleased with it that really completes my day. Wah, anyhow have to go study ler. Sienz.

To those who are chosen for NS, best of luck lo! Be strong ya!

To those who don't, BE GLAD and REJOICE!

God bless you all!

No comments: