September 6, 2007

New iPods!!

Wah, yesterday some more Apple iPods were introduced at an event held in San Francisco. Oh, I just got so drooled about their products!


Yeah, I know being in a such anti-technology family, I won't have anyone of these, but just please don't stop my interest on technology, OK?

First up is the really cool iPod Touch.


Now this iPhone-like iPod comes with Touch. And it's only 8 mm thick! So thin!

Features are jam-packed. Not enough with the touch-interface, it's WiFi enabled, full-featured iPod, 3.5" wide screen, and comes with either 8GB or 16GB storage. Very cool indeed!

If you just want the iPod without tying up yourself with the phone, this one is the best for you!

Price? Nah, US$ 299 for 8GB or US$399 for 16GB. Pretty, erm, expensive!!!

But I admit that I really want it. It just so cool and outclass anything else.

Another one is iPod Classic.


It's "Classic" because it's just another revamped version of the current iPod. But, it comes with either extravagant 80GB or 160GB of storage! Wow!

Even my PC now can only used up only 13% of my 80GB hard disk space only! Thus, if you are really a HARDCORE music and movie lovers and has uncountable media, why not choose this one?

Pricewise, I think this one is much value for money. It's US$249 for 80GB, for 160GB is priced at US$349. Not my cup of tea either.
OK, please bear with me for another new iPod.


This is iPod Nano.

Contrary from the previous versions, iPod Nano now includes video playback, and a smaller size.

They look really cute, aren't they?

iPod Nano is priced at US$149 for 4GB, and US$199 for 8GB versions. Quite affordable for such an amazing player.

That's didn't end there. Apple did something more aggressive.


Slashing the price of iPhone to only US$399! Equivalent for only RM1400, I think this phone is gonna rocks here when it comes to Asian market next year!

Conclusion, aren't they so much BEAUTIFUL? Oh how I wish I could get them all!


God bless you all!

No comments: