September 3, 2007

Handsome?

Yesterday I was selected to read during Mass. Yes, I have to read in front of about 400++ people, with over 1000 eyes and ears fixed on me.

And yes, I need to wear a formal shirt. Guess what I wear?


Ah, black? Long sleeve? You sure will think.....

WALAO EH....

NOT HOT MEH??

LOL, well, I just really love black suit paired with silver ties. Perfect match.


Nah nah nah..... Camwhore....

However, the lessons I learned is NEVER BECOME PROUD. Always be humble, no matter what it is.

I felt little bit elated when people praise for for reading well (I don't think I read well at all.) Thanks la, but I really struggled hard to be humble enough to accept those praises. When I raised my eyes looking at the crowd, wow, I really felt nervous!

I do all these, not so much for myself, but for the glory of God. It's God wants me to do this for him, that means doing His will!

That's not all, what will make me even more nervous is this....

SINGING PSALMS!



Singing in front of so many people le! How can I not be nervous?

I wonder how their ears can manage to bear with my crow-like, out-of-tune, high-pitched voice! LOL.

Just hope that almighty God can make me, a lousy, lowly instrument, to praise him name!

God is with me and you all the time. Remember.....

God bless you all! Have a nice day and thanks for reading! ^-^

No comments: