November 3, 2007

Saturday morning spree

Hohoho, this morning I was at a relaxing mode la. Well, keep reading and as I always do, many pictures for you, my lovely readers to see.

Early in the morning, after Mass, we had some functions outside the chapel to celebrate Fr. Ding's birthday and 19th anniversary of his priesthood.

Means, FREE BREAKFAST!! Haha...


Cake for Fr. Ding from the famous Ma Baker. LOL, no candles?


Yay!


Look at the aunties rushing for the cake...


Huhu, I have no share in this GOOD breakfast.


But here's my FREE BREAKFAST. Part of it of course, LOL.

See, it's 5 photos up there already! Wakaka... LOL...

After that, I went to school to be judge for marching competition. But then it didn't really go as early as I expected. So I just took my time to do some revision.


Yeah, you heard it, I really DID some revision!

Chemistry is so hard that I even wanna ask the F4 juniors le!


Anyway, there's a surprise again for Martin... (which turns out to be no surprise at all, sigh)


Surprise coming...


See? I told you it's not a really surprise...


But he still seemed happy la!

Enough with the surprises, we all head on to the competition. Only 3 teams participated. Kinda disappointing. But I just held on with my swinging mood la.


See we as judges also cannot help ourselves.

So the show began in some rains...


Hey march properly la! Is that called marching?


Sorry, I have to write this, with my mind thinking the other way round...


Get ready....


Nice... neat... steady...


What? Report still need paper? Duh...

Maybe I have made people mad for my certain changes. Anyway, I was very relieved that it was over. Win or lose, not that important la.

Being happy always is GOOD, isn't it?

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading it!

God bless you all!

3 comments:

小七 said...

hi.. jia chee here frm chunghua.
is those pic shows ur school 1st aid n marching competition??

Your Humble Servant said...

Well, maybe eh...

I can't really said that is a COMPETITION... hehe :-D

小七 said...

y???