December 13, 2007

Kuching Trip P1 : The Museum

Yeah, I bet when you see the word "museum", you will be thinking...

"Ah this history maniac again.... what the hell, go to other blogs la..."

HEY HEY HEY, WAIT FIRST. Just browse on, OK?


This is the Green Road. In Kuching there are so many double-lane roads, not forgetting to mention the high-flying flyovers. Traveling here made me feel very ulu...

Our first destination is the Museum area, which consists of Aquarium and 2 museum blocks. The museums mainly about fake animals.

I let pictures do all the talking la.


A whatever-man welcomes our entry. Pretty eerie, isn't it?


This fish is looking very nice. My best shot through the annoying glass.


I just want your photo to be on my blog. Haha...



The gibbons look nice and manly, don't you think?



Can you see the skulls, courtesy of the head-hunters?


See, even the skulls love AirAsia!! Hoho~~~

OK, just before I end, here's another one, an act that could be disastrous....


HAHA! I look so lame, don't I?

God bless you all!

No comments: