December 12, 2007

Finally... ASTRO....

Please let me pause my journey to the South for a while, because I am very excited because...

ASTRO FINALLY COME TO MY HOUSE!!


See how happy I am to hold that wok, or dish, or plate, whatever....

So allow me to show you the installation process la. Should be no more than just SHOWING OFF and wuliao-ness.


The decoder! So new le!! I really tak tahan lo!!


Mr. Installer installs the wok. According to him, the wok cannot be installed too high to prevent lightning strike. Hmm~~~~


Now he installs the decoder stuff. Getting very nearer lo!


And yeah, I am in control of my very own ASTRO!! Yahoooooo!!!!

See, I am just excited to watch all of the channels subscribed. If possible, watching TV 24 hours non-stop! Hohoho~~~


Just how great it is to have whole family watching TV! So relax, so informative, so good...

Hehe, tomorrow I promise to bring you the first part of my travel stories at Kuching!

Tata people and God bless you all!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

你真的很神经!!!

Anonymous said...

Other Things:
I’m Ee Cheng brother. I should said that what you have wrote and analysed are pretty correct…..STPM will enable you to enjoy FREE education, even FREE examination, however you NEED to buy references on your own; please note that there are NO textbook for STPM. A-Level will enable you to earn an international Pre-U qualification (although STPM is equivalent to A-Level, I would see that the latter will give you wider choice for your tertiary.). Thinking of for IPTA diploma and Matriculation? Better don’t, many people claimed that is better for you to have a hard time prior to your degree rather than during your degree. All the best!

Your Humble Servant said...

Well, I think the reference book is not a problem because i can just snap them up from my neighbour... FOR FREE...

Thanks a lot for your advice though, I never thought that someone will take a look on my wordy friendster blog...

And yeah ee cheng, now I am really damned crazy!! Haha! :D