December 22, 2007

Kuching Trip P4: Damai Beach

Damai Beach was not really in the plan of our trip, but since we were at Kuching, why not give it a shot to there? As for me, I will never be tired of the beaches.

WARNING. When I say "BEACH", it's not "BITCH." Pronounce it clearly. Haha...


Damai Beach, presented to you, by Holiday Inn. LOL...


Greeted first by this huge white Christmas tree.


I was there! Quite nice. I can say it's defintely much better with the beaches around Miri.



Very beautiful, isn't it?

But there's danger behind the beauty...


See it? But some are still ignoring the danger. What to do...

Anyway, allow me to bring you around the resort.


Always expect this when you are traveling to famous beaches like Damai. Not forgetting hot girls in hot bikinis. ;)


How I wish I could just jump into the pool...


Not bad, there's still a foot massage service! I wonder how much is that!


Mount Santubong is just nearby. Look it's covered by the clouds, how lovely and heavenly...


I wish I could stay there. What to do, just a day trip...


Accommodation is looking very nice. My jealousy grows even higher.

That's all for now. God bless you all!

No comments: