December 24, 2007

Kuching Trip P5: Some China feel

After a roller-coaster ride on the previous day, we began a new day with the visit to Malaysia-China Friendship Park, located at Song Road.

The park, whose size still cannot compete with CityFan here, but it just much more unique and brings much original Chinese feel.


Here's the main entrance, which has enough to give you an ancient China feel.


The map of entire park. Not so big la.


The teahouse just inside the main entrance, but it is closed. Closed forever. Don't ask me why.


Beautiful scenery around the barred, traditional hut. What a shame...


It's marvelous to see fountains in this early morning. No wonder many people loves to jog here.


This walking corridor built on the lake is also very nice. Love it.


See the fishes??


And this is me with the Cheng Ho, a eunuch which started everything about Malaysia-China.

Upon seeing that, I love to make fun of him...


Not so funny ho? Hehehe...

Well, allow me to bring you more pictures from there....


A friendship globe, showing Mao ZeDong and Tun Abdul Razak shaking hands.


Know what are these 2 animals?


And also these 2? Who knows them??

Haha, that's all from me now. I will bring you more pictures on my trip to Kuching in next few days! If you feel enough is enough, don't be shy to tell me about it! OK?


Merry Christmas and God bless you all!

No comments: