December 11, 2007

Take a glance at Bintangor

Yeah, I am BACK HOME!

Whoa, it just feeling very great to be back, sleeping at my own back, and blogging from my very own computer!

All this while, I must say....


ONLINE VIA DIAL-UP REALLY SUCKS!! SLOW LIKE HELL!!

Okay, before bringing you all to see what's up at Cat City, I think it's good to take you to little places at Central Sarawak, where I really like it a lot.

Present to you, little town of Bintangor.



Just around 40 km after crossing the Rajang River, you will reach this famous little town. Of course, this town of famous for their oranges.

Mind you, these oranges are in green. You may call it lime, lemon, whatever...


Stalls selling oranges are found along the Sibu-Bintangor road. Taste good too! Even Sunkist cannot beat them! Haha...

I love this town because it used to be the place where I celebrated Chinese New Year in previous years. I love the simple life by all the Foochows here, never worried about the walks of modern life, just content with their farming and orange life.

I can say I have feeling for this town.


Market there are busy all the time. Just to show how heavy they depend on farming alone.

And I know, with me not knowing any Foochow, I will be like a LAME person here.


Hvae you ever see fruits like this? I don't know what are they called, but Mum said that they are very good to eat. Looks ew-wy though...


Many boats there to take passengers to either the opposite bank or to Sarikei. The wharf looked very cold, old, dull...


And me with the BIG GREEN ORANGE. The symbol of the town. The green orange town.

After that, we took off and have long haul journey to Kuching, the amazing Cat City. Along the way we stopped at Sarikei - The Pineapple Town, and Sri Aman - Crocodile Town.

Do check out on my following series of posts! OK?

God bless you all!

No comments: