January 29, 2008

Top 5 Favourite TV Shows on ASTRO (so far)

You know what, I just can't stop loving ASTRO since its arrival on December last year.


In fact, MY WHOLE FAMILY LOVES IT.


Love them so much until we're all fighting teeth and toe for the remote control. To say the truth, I am also fighting for that REMOTE CONTROL.


It's really satisfying to get it in control, isn't it? And to watch others on their gloomy faces is also feeling great too! *evil laughs

OK, enough of craps. As the title says, let me bring to you my favourite TV shows, where I just addicted on them so much, on ASTRO so far. Only the shows in the channels that I subscribed count.

So let's count them down, shall we?

At number 5...


It's the Deadliest Catch, aired on Discovery Channel.

It shows the life a many brave crabbers (people who catch crabs) who fought the rogue waves and rough weathers at Bering Sea, for the stake of a million dollars.

No joke, this series even claimed several casualties, and even fatalities. But throughout the shows, I am really fascinated for their never-give-up spirit even in their most terrible conditions. Many jokes and foul words are exchanged to make this reality show interesting. Definitely worth a watch.

At number 4...


NEWS? AM I JOKING?

NO NO NO. I am serious. I do watch BBC News almost once everyday. They have News around the globe at every hour. Their documentary is also very good too.

And what's more, local news here, just cannot compete with this supreme BBC World. Simply cannot. I have getting sick with the pathetic, government-controlled local news media.

At number 3...


It's The F Word, from Asian Food Channel.

I am very certain that you think the F is the foul word, right? Well, maybe yes, maybe no?

Whatever it is, this show features my favourite celebrity chef, Gordon Ramsay, about his cooking, life, insights of food in UK and around the world, competitions, and of course, his frequent use of foul words. Haha....

It even inspires me to be a CHEF in the future. Or at least, cook better.

At number 2...





It's all about CSI! Forensic. Eerie corpses and crimes. Oh I just love the whole investigating and fighting process. It's really damn exciting as I watch. They look so professional and charming. Wakaka....

And finally, at number 1, my most favourite show on TV so far is....


Yeah, it's the mighty Amazing Race Asia!!

Though I didn't really start watching from beginning, but it's enough to get me drooled about the teams and the race covered!

Not forgetting also, these all whacky teams!


Look! They look so cute to fight like cats and dogs to reach the finish line, aren't they? Lot's of cool stuffs inside, with adrenaline pumping, I can't really explain why I like this show, but to see the show yourself!

OK, that's all for my long haul post. Hope you don't mind, OK?

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u forget 2 include mythbuster, heroes, grey's anatomy, sport channels and Dr. house

then again it wont be called top 5 fav programs.....

LOL

Your Humble Servant said...

LOL... I ever consider house mythbusters. I like it, but not addicted to it very much. But my brother do.

Sports channels are not counted as "shows." Plus, the shows I have stated doesn't crashed with the times on my favourite shows. So I can still cheer for my beloved Arsenal. =D

Others are not in my subcription.. hehe...

Here's some I ever considered

1. The Contender Asia
2. Dirty Jobs
3. Hell's Kitchen


... and lot's more... I can't really remember... :p