February 27, 2008

I PASSED!

How happy I am now!


Yesterday, with my heart pumping like crazy, I went to the driving institute for the ultimate driving test. It's really crazy. Enough with being arranged no.16 for the test, I will also given a substandard car (you know, faulty brakes, gears, clutch) to drive.

However, I was not scared. I used to be afraid of the Part 2 due to my lousy driving skills. But this time I was not scared of the obstacles in front of me. Just crush them down.


The entire test started with hill climbing, which is the most challenging of all. I need to stop the vehicle at the yellow line, and avoid from rolling behind when I want to go forward again. It is a nightmare for most candidates.

I didn't even stop at the yellow line correctly, but the official just gave me a pass. Lucky.


Next is this S-parking. Many said this is hard, but certainly not for me. Just follow what I've been taught. Passed this easily enough.


This 3-point-turn should be "kacang" for most candidates, but yet again the easiest to fail. Yet again, this was safe for me to cruise through.

Passed Part 2, a great relief.


After that it was a pain waiting for my turn to Part 3 of the test, which is going out to public roads. My hands shivered on the steering as I was seated in the test car.

Thank God he was with me all the way. I felt I was very lucky to have strategic traffic lights, allowing me to drive through them smoothly without stopping suddenly.

I used to be glad to have someone drive for me to somewhere, but this time, I am more glad to drive myself to the end.

WHAT A GREAT RELIEF.

And of course I was really happy!! Happy and happy!!


However you don't see my tiredness there. I went to bed almost immediately when I reached home. But then, I am still glad!

Now give me that freaking license! Hahaha...

God bless you all!

No comments: