February 14, 2008

Malaysian Dreamgirl

I am definitely excited about this coming reality show!


Here comes the Malaysian Dreamgirl!!

It's the first ever online reality model show that is promising a great boom. Although it's not aired on TV, it's shown entirely on Internet starting from march! Great, isn't it?

Of course, I don't really expect my female friends here will be up for the contest in this competition, though I must say some of them are really eligible for it. Haha... But it's still eye-enriching show. Definitely I am going for all the episodes online, and of course, BLOG IT HERE!!

Let you see the trailer la...



Exciting and eye-watering, isn't it?

So girls, if you think you have what it takes to be there, I promise you my ultimate support, ok?

Haha, God bless!

No comments: