February 14, 2008

Amazing Race Asia S2 has finished!

I have just watched the Season Finale of the The Amazing Race Asia Season 2.



It was TRULY AMAZING! Amazing from the start. Totally amazing at the end. What a great great show! Thumbs up AXN!

I really admire those who can go traveling around the world in a race like that. Though overwhelmed by tensions, competition, I can still see them enjoying themselves.

The entire show is full of fun, adventure, racing, as well as frustrations, dogfights, quarrels and so on.

Not to mention all the pretty girls too. They're certainly the most eligible ones to enter the Malaysian Dreamgirl. LOL...

And yeah, bring you all the winners... The winners are....



ADRIAN & COLLIN.... Gym buddies from Singapore!


They are really the underdogs. Truly black horse. Adrian's great heart though hurdled by hearing disabilities has really impressed me. And he won the race by beating hot favourites in the ultimate last Road Block! Coming from last to first! Wow!

However, my favourite team is...


PAULA & NATASHA.. Best friends from Thailand!

Absolutely gorgeous, right? And hey they're also smart enough in the races OK. Quite sad to see them leaving at the Hungarian pit stop. T-T

Credits to all of them who have made all the hard work for bringing my first ever TV audience experience so perfect! And I am itching to enter the next season!


Anyone wanna team up with me?

God bless you all!

No comments: