March 18, 2008

Do I?

OK, let's make it clear. Do I really love her? For many reasons I put myself into this question, again and again.

Some weeks ago, some people at Facebook invited me to take this quiz, with the same question asked. Well, it's just a quiz with 5 questions, everyone knows that it's for fun, right? So I just took it for fun lo.

I took it, invited people to take it as well (LOL, like scamming le), and waited for the result in anxiety, fingers crossed.


JUST FRIENDSHIP?

Oh my think-too-much brain kept resonating on this result. Obviously, I didn't really take it for fun. In fact I seemed to take it very seriously indeed. I was little bit disappointed with it.

But on a second thought, isn't it better to be friends? After all, friendship lasts far longer than romance, right?

Between me and her, I just hope everything will be alright again. And I will try my best, NOT to so-called "be in love" again.

God bless you all.

No comments: