March 19, 2008

I have made my decision

After weeks of anxious, painful, stressful, and awful long decision-making....


You never seen me cry in this process. :'(

Finally, I had my very own decision.


LOL, wasted so much ink for this? Duh so lame...

And I guess it should be final. I don't want think about how long and hard it would be, and whether I will regret for taking this option. I have chosen it, and I shall go for it, with all my heart and with no fear.

Reasons? Here are they...
  • Almost FREE! Save lot's of $$$$$$!
  • Can stay at home, sleeping at my old sweaty bed, eating home-cooked food, watching ASTRO, using this superb PC and so on.
  • Just feeling adventurous about it.
  • Yeah, can drive more often. Haha, means have chance to pick up girls LOL.
  • And so on bla bla bla....
Of course, by taking this open-ended STPM, I will still have to face the harsh reality of choosing my own way to pursue in the future. And this STPM is gonna be very hectic and self-demanding, which I think it's all the same for the other Pre-U studies elsewhere.

Nothing comes easy. Everything (especially STPM) requires effort, and I think I am ready to take on this challenge (at a lower cost of $$, hehe :D).

So all the education fairs can back off, at least for now. :)

Anyway, I will like to introduce to you of these websites. Very useful indeed!


Malaysia Students is a very informative and motivational websites for students. It covers all education in Malaysia, including the exam tips, personal thoughts on studies, study tips, post-exam tips and so on. Very good website and should a take look.

Another one is also very important if you're looking for $$$$ to study.



Malaysian Scholarship is a one-stop website where it covers all the possible scholarships available given by various agencies and companies in Malaysia. If you think your result is good enough, go there and try your luck.

But for me, even before I get to apply, this little thing...


JUST MADE ME SO FRUSTRATED!!!

Anyway, if you guys have heard of any scholarship news, please don't mind to tell me OK?

God bless you all!

No comments: