March 31, 2008

No work :(

Its really sad to see myself still wondering to nowhere with month of April fast approaching.

Since Form 6 will only start at May, I thought that it may be good to have a temporary job to fill my time, plus earning some experiences and money as well.

Its a good motive, but finding one is never easy. I found myself quite awkward and scared to response to the numerous "VACANCIES" signs everywhere.

However, I really found myself a job at petrol station at town.


Looks familiar, right? It's only a job of lowly pump attendant, long working hours, bearing the sun and so on. I could almost dream of my first salary.


However it was crushed later when my parents don't let me work there. I just don't know get the sense of it. My parents said it's not worth it, need to stand, small money bla bla bla....

Probably they cannot stand me to work in such a low-class manner. Sigh...

But anyway, yesterday I tried my luck again at this famous place.


Popular Bookstore? LOL

My friend who are working inside have been persuading me to work me. He said that it is almost "goyang kaki" inside, with much lucrative pay and more conducive working environment. So I applied, but I believe it has been turned down as I didn't receive any calls to start working.

How I wish everywhere is like petrol station there where we can secure a job almost immediately!!! Aaaahhhhhh......

So still jobless now. Don't admire me because it's freaking bored at home. :(

God bless....

No comments: