March 5, 2008

In dilemma

Yet again, I have a big decision to make.

For the last 2 days, I went to the Miri Civic Center for another big education fair, organized by the Yayasan Sarawak. More institutes of higher learning are available. That means more info, and again, more confusion about what I have to choose.


The more brochures I get, the more confused I get too. :(

It's truly very mind boggling. To be very honest, I am still not sure where I should heading to.

That's why, whenever the promoter asked me on what's my interest, I was feeling very awkward and uneasy to answer "I don't know." I was freaking embarrassed.

Anyway, after much serious study of the courses available to me, I stick to the international campuses that are available in Sarawak. They just have the international recognition that others don't have.

But the I have to select one of the 2 heavyweights here.


Perhaps it much more than just selecting Curtin or Swinburne. Obviously I was presented with 2 very hard choices.


I am really not sure. Both options have the pros and cons, which equally cancel out each other. In terms of courses, Swinburne has the edge. In terms of living cost, Curtin sure has an advantage. (because I am sure won't have such problem.)

However, it's not really serious Curtin vs Swinburne affair now. Either IPTA Diploma and/or Matriculation could also dragged me for a four-corner fight. Oh man....



Anyone can advise me?

Lord, may your will be done upon me....

3 comments:

J e s s i e said...

Hi..albert...my father also got go the Yayasan one stuff..and you got get a pin from them ka?I have that..haha...that's all...tatatzzz...

J e s s i e said...

you know me ma?haha~~

Anonymous said...

Just wait for your results next week and decide by that time! No matter what, your dilemma will sure end by end of May if you want to further your studies! No more consideration time by then! Good luck for decision! Haha!