March 9, 2008

Want me to pull out your teeth?

I have another twist and turn about my decisions of where to study next.

My thought turned towards DENTISTRY.


No joke buddy. I have thought this because am well aware of the lack of dentists in this country.

And for your information, being a dentist is far more than just pulling and filling up teeth. Being a dentist, one also have to promote oral health care, diagnose certain diseases like oral cancer, severe bleeding gums, bacterial infection and so on.



So, this is actually no fun. And also please don't laugh at my intention. Who knows I might be owning a dental clinic and start pulling out teeth and make fake teeth??



Hahaha! However, this course costs at a high price of least RM200K! Yeah yeah, I heard about study loan, scholarships, bursary... whatever. But with that price, it's still a big obstacle.

I really hope my future could be sorted out in this coming few months. Let it be to my Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really want my teeth sorted out coz 3 of my back teeth,4 of my front teeth are really bad.
I want to go to rochester and get them sorted out but my dad wont let me coz i have to be put to sleep and hes worried if i dont wake back up again.
tell me what i should do please