April 15, 2008

5 things I wish I can do NOW

Till now, it has been very bored at home while waiting my D-Days of Form 6. A lot of things have been running on my mind during this free time (where I just cannot control it).

I wish I can do something so I can free up my mind and start afresh to face the D-Days. (D-Days means doom-days, LOL)

1. Drive out


My car doesn't look great as the car shown here, but I really wished I can drive out now, to anywhere I want without restriction. Probably I go to have some more practice on parking.

Plus, I prefer to drive a manual car because it has more power and gives a man feeling to me. Haha~~

2. Dating


Sigh, don't I want to date her right now? Tell her how I miss her? But how am I going to ask for a date since I am so awkward to even talk to her?

Anywhere, from the beach, restaurant, church, or even at each other's house (no cinema please) will do, as long as she and me can spend some quality time. However, how can this be done while I am still that timid to ask for it?

Even so I ever said "I wanna to get rid of relationship matters," "I said I don't want to go for anyone," bla bla bla, but deep in my heart, I still want to date her and be with her. I am just so contradicting myself.

3. Traveling

If anyone can give me a return ticket to go anywhere on this Earth, and a passport I will go packing straight away. Yeah, I really mean it. I am starving for traveling!

Please, anyone can take me? Please?

4. Visit my friends at their school while they're still studying

My friends are scattered anywhere in their studies, but lot's of them are at Curtin Sarawak. I am thinking to pay them a visit DURING their lecture and free time.


This should be fun, although I am aware I will probably be shooed out by security. Their look of seeing me wandering in their studying place will be none other than surprising and amazing. I gonna show off how good (or rather how suckers) is my current free life. Haha~~

5. Working

Damn I really want to work because I really need $$$$$$! Isn't it money is the only reason for me to work?

Despite all these, I still cannot do anything out of them. Felling quite pissed.

I think maybe now I should just go and watch Spongebob instead.


God bless you all!

4 comments:

izzat said...

1- it kinda cool to drive manual, but i really have problem with the manual, auto might do me a favor :D

2-dating, just ask.. :D don't ask for a date but just hangin up both of you and start say "i wish this was a date" to her :P

3- I love traveling too, why not just travel by bus, it kinda fun and cheap(and i mean local only).

4- yeah it kinda fun :D and what more fun to me is visit former school.

5- after my spm i always (like you) want to work but my mom say "you have study fpr about 5 years why not take a bit rest for a moment" :D love you mom...

try to start doing something that very easy one first.. :D

Anonymous said...

dnt 4get to visit me also when u come to curtin^^

hahaha~~~~

Falcon said...

spongebob seems like a beter idea..lol

Your Humble Servant said...

[falcon] Yeah, I also think like that.

[joyce] Hey, also can! No problem! Wander if you recognise me or not? Hehe~~

[izzat] Wow, what a precise analysis... hehe