April 12, 2008

First earnings through BLOGGING!!

It just thrills me when I checked my Nuffnang analytics last night.


RM8.00!! Wow! :D

IT JUST BRIGHTENS MY DAY! YIPPEE!

I am only starting to put ads since last month. My daily unique visitors are just a handful, not even 50 a day. And yet I have already earn RM8.00?? It's just so unbelievable!!

Nevertheless I am still not allowed to cash it out, but it just keeps my drive to strive to post more interesting stuffs in my blog! I want more people to read my blog!

Thanks to everyone who has kindly clicked on my ads (whether voluntarily or persuaded by me)! I really appreciate your clicks! Please click for me more often ya!

And oh ya, THANKS NUFFNANG!

However, despite the thrills and excitement, something frustrates me nowadays.


Ah, I am posting a lot of craps and not being served ads! Huhu :(

Anyway, keep supporting me OK? God bless you all~~~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog harder, you can do it!

angel101 said...

wooott...congrats and keep it up. I'm gonna catch up to you =P
Take care...

acura said...

Congrats congrats

Hope that u can cash out soon hehe

Hmm, btw..u interested in going to old trafford? jus joking

فيصل said...

congrats :D ..

Trufflesaurus said...

Congrats! Keep it up and I'm pretty sure your cash-out won't be too far off!

Cheers!

Anonymous said...

That's great. I've started my blog for a month as well but it still remains at a miserable 0 earning. What a pity. I suppose the tips is to ask the favour of others to click on our ads, ya?

Your Humble Servant said...

[Angel101] Well, I really welcome you to catch me up!

[acura] I wish I can go there as an Arsenal fan tonight! LOL

[subbie] Woah, I wish I can. But with my blog without being served any ads, it's hard!

[akirasabine] Well, I recommend you to post your blog post at innit. That really works for me.

The Malaysian Explorer said...

well done. keep it up.

Visit About ME Page for quick facts and interesting information about The Malaysian Explorer.