April 10, 2008

Top 5 Most Wanted Places to go now

Hehe, good morning everyone!

As an inspiration from the travel channels I have watched recently, I would like to share to you all, the TOP 5 Most WANTED places that I am really drooling myself to go there!

And WARNING, some of them might just shock you, or even worse, piss you off. LOL.

So ready everyone? Let's count them down.

AT NUMBER 5.


Is it looking familiar to you? You betcha! It's Bandar Seri Begawan, capital city of Brunei Daralsalam! Haha!

I really want to go there because it's been long I have been there, even though it's very accessible by road from Miri here. And it's only about 150 kilometers! What a shame, who tells me not to own a passport...

Not only it's full of landmarks and cultures, it's also a shopping heaven (despite the higher currency there) where you have far more choices!

Correct me if I am wrong (especially Bruneians and those travel there often), but I really wanna go there!

AT NUMBER 4.


Also quite near, it's Singapore!! Nothing much I can say about this island nation, but hey, I just wanna go there, be it shopping, clubbing, playing, anything, I just wanna be there!


And oh ya, I wanna watch this Merlion! LOL

AT NUMBER 3.


Huh, NORTH KOREA?

I am sure you may think, "Walao, you wanna go there to die of hunger ah?" or "You wanna be communist is it?" Hehe, by no means!

I wanna go there because it's such a mysterious communist country. It's just so mysterious with all the visa entry restrictions, what they did, who they are and so on.


North Korean capital City, Pyongyang.

Another thing that attracts me about North Korea is their Mass Arirang Games.


One picture is enough to tell me how awesome it is. How I wish I can take a look of it.

North Korea is so mysterious, and I love mystery. Haha...

AT NUMBER 2.


It's London, UK. It's a huge city, even the name itself is attractive enough. Big Ben Clock is just one of them.


Eye of London.

However, the place I wanna go the most is this Emirates Stadium, home of Arsenal FC.


Being at there is surely feeling far different from watching matches alone at home! I want to experience the excitement!

AND NOW, AT NUMBER 1.


Jeng jeng... It's Rome, Italy! Or more precisely, Vatican City!

The famous saying of "Rome wasn't built in a day" is entirely true. The city of Rome has been existed for more than 2500 years, and yet majority of their history and culture is still preserved till now! Not forgetting their pastas, pizzas, cheese... yum yum!

Rome is also a center of the whole Catholic Church, so being there it's also like a spiritual journey for me. I wish I can study there if possible.


The famous coliseum, where many saints are martyred.

That's all for my Top 5 list here. Of course, if I can afford, I can surely go to any place in this world! No doubt about that!


God bless you all!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

To add on ... my fav place ... jeng jeng ... Japan! a place full of extreme ... e.g. from the hi-tech fast paced city to the country site full of ancient Japanese flavour ... a huge transition.

Your Humble Servant said...

Oh really? Wow... Japan... hmm.. not bad.. Cute girls, great place, just the language is tedious.. haha..

Thanks for viewing and commenting on my blog! :D

Anonymous said...

About what you say regarding BSB, I do agree. Shopping in Brunei is much much better compared to here. Reasons: MORE choices & BIGGER places! Tatala!

s.kuan said...

rome yeah!!!

Anonymous said...

vatican city is a country la...