April 11, 2008

I don't really like driving

Even though I seldom drive, but I still feel that driving sucks.

Yes, you heard me right, I, who only got my license for about a month ago, feel that DRIVING SUCKS.


It sucks that till now, I have already CRASHED 2 times due to my absolute carelessness in reverse. In so, I lost RM500++. Pathetic.

I may have no problems in on-the-road driving, but I really have problems in parking. That's why, it's quite hard for me to accept someone (even really pretty girls) to take a ride with me because I maybe gonna knocked something or even SOMEONE. That's even more pathetic.

What's more, once I start the engine, I need to start spending more and more money on petrol! (Undeniable fact, but quite harsh to accept it) While driving, I also have to bear the responsibility to keep my car intact, and keeping myself from contact with other cars too! Arrggh!!

WHAT A BIG BURDEN FOR ME TO CARRY IN DRIVING!

Anyway, I still keep myself cool. No matter what, I have to gain experience. So I have no fear in driving, at any time, at anywhere, even though it sucks.


My happy mood keeps me focus in driving. Yeah :)

The bottom line is, I need to keep myself cool (not to break the gear stick) and be careful. And oh ya, pray always.

God bless you all, and remember to drive safely on the road~~~

3 comments:

Angie said...

1 word - relax.

I had problem parking before too, but I realized when I drive through small space I had no problem, even though it is smaller than the parking space I have. Just relax and practice more when you have free time. Pay more attention on the the way you turn, and try experimenting with different distance and turns. You will get your secret formula to park perfectly in no time. Just go very slow when parking.

And don't be ashamed when someone ask for a ride. I find that very helpful. I usually ask them to get out and help me to see if I turn correctly when parking. Don't be ashamed. Relax.

lasapka said...

You need a performance car to train up.

helenth01 said...

Well, it’s amazing. The miracle has been done. Well done. Hat’s off. Well done, as we know that “hard work always pays off”, after a long struggle with sincere effort it’s done.
===================================
smart card