May 12, 2008

Another week?

After so much waiting finally I wore my school uniforms, and going to school again.

Students out there may feel pathetic when wearing school uniform, but as for me, it's really exciting to be a public school student again.


OK OK I know that I look very nerdy! Don't laugh at me la please~~

Plus, driving when wearing school uniform was a totally new experience for me. It's good, and it's fun.

My new school too has a lot of prospects going on there. This is place anywhere but near awesome, but of course, NOT PERFECT.


New school SMK Baru

Forget about the how many Bumipeteras or how many Chinese here, I don't mind that. I like the environment very much. It's so quiet and cool compared to my old school. Many trees with large compounds, it's certainly a great place for me to explore later on.

Anyway, I can feel that 6th Form is very cold among my old schoolmates. Only a handful came to report. It looks like I gotta start making new friends, AGAIN. Ah, I think I just won't have the luck to have those "long-term friendships."

I managed to get through all the reporting in, and surprisingly, I was told to come again by NEXT TUESDAY!!

ANOTHER WEEK OF HOLIDAY??? WHAT THE....



At first I really didn't believe my ears and asked to reconfirm it. YES IT'S IS FREAKING NEXT TUESDAY! Walao eh....

And that's why I am now so bored to blog about all this stuff now! Hahaha....

Really gotta enjoy this holiday to the fullest now! God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiseh~~~

look more handsome in uniform lah^^

hahaha

Your Humble Servant said...

[Joyce] Is it? Hahaha... Feeling quite fresh to wear it again...