May 6, 2008

Finally I have iPod!!

After much anticipation, and also after much jealousy for those who have it, I FINALLY GOT MYSELF ONE IPOD.


I am so happy!! And it's not the pirated iPod Shuffle! It's real one!!


I must say it's painful to pay RM189 for that, but at the end of the day, I am still feeling satisfied for having an Apple product!! Ah, finally!!


At last my wish come true, by the power of $$$ LOL

To let you share my excitement, please go ahead and see this unboxing video!!



Isn't my voice sounds very creepy? Hehehe...

Anyway, from now onwards, I shall have music with me anywhere I go. With this very wearable iPod Shuffle! Yeah!


We are family~~~ And we'll follow you~~~

Thank God for everything!

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i got the 2GB one at rm135 from Optiprimus at its opening day. hehe.. anyway, enjoy ur ipod. cheers =)

missX said...

I got an ipod too. It's pink in colour. Anyway just would like you to know that I'm very happy for you.