May 19, 2008

It's beyond finger lickin' good!

When think about KFC, I am sure everyone will think about their chicken. Yeah, their fried chicken is awesome, but there's another one that's far more fantastic, and CHEAPER.

Yeah, here it is....


CHEESY WEDGES!!!

Looks so yummy, right?? Right? And yeah, it's really freaking very delicious! To the extend of I gotta lick everything!


I MEAN EVERYTHING! Not even a drop of sauce!


See? I cannot afford to waste even a drop! Wahahaha...

So, have I made your saliva dripping already? Hehehe... go get one then! =D


Get it if you can.... :P

PS: Big Mac is also very nice le! I think I can master the Big Mac chant in 4 seconds already. I so gonna win a free Big Mac for myself. Hehe!

Gotta go to school tomorrow! Hope I still have the strength to update this blog!

God bless!

8 comments:

Kritz said...

u made me hungry. evil.

Your Humble Servant said...

[kritz] Is it? Hahaha...

Go get one then... hehe

Ben said...

That's freaking tempting lah!!!

But for me, I can't eat cheese too much, or else it is not delicious anymore.. haha..

Your Humble Servant said...

[Ben] Yeah, cannot too much...

I try to always change favourites... hehehe

But yet again, cheesy wedges is damn delicious...

Anonymous said...

HO HO I just had Cheezy Wedges extra cheese. :) Damn nice ahh I am super happy :)

Unknown said...

ya, made me hungry too haha.

♣ShiRz♣ said...

Ko,u so so so bad!!!
that's my fav. food too which i oways will order at KFC~NOT FAIR!
I want toooooo

Your Humble Servant said...

[michelle] Haha, i am hungry for one now... really....

[quachee] Let's eat together, shall we?

[miss kiasu] Everyone want it la... hahaha

[to everyone] Sigh, I am really struggling to blog anything now! Sob :(