July 13, 2008

Selling my Physics books

Hey everyone! I am selling off my Physics books at really really low price, with free shipping towards anywhere in Malaysia!

Here are the books, where I advertised to sell at Mudah.com.my....


Each volume is sold RM20. If wanna buy both, I am willing to sell RM35.
Details are here.



Arah Pendidikan STPM Physics 1 - RM30
Details are here.


And did I say I will provide FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN MALAYSIA?

I believe it's definitely lower than market price. Not only they can be used in STPM, I think it also can be used for other Pre-U studies such as A-Levels, SAM, Foundations....

I have to admit it's a waste to buy so many Physics books without knowing the consequences. :(

Everyone is free to contact me and the price is still negotiable! GRAB IT NOW!

God bless you all!

1 comment:

KRa said...

i'm interested in buying physics 1 by arah pendidikan. pls reply me back. nazurahflash@gmail.com