July 15, 2008

Should I take the offer?

I am blogging live from school. Hehehe...

I am in huge dilemma again. I have been offered to a good stuff from government of Malaysia.
I let you see why I am down to such BIG BIG dilemma.

I am offered to a relatively unknown university of Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP). I really like the the course offered, which is Computer Engineering, since I like to deal with computers. It seems like a saviour, coming to rescue me from the dreadfulness of Form 6. LOL

However, it's not a bed of roses. To take that offer, I have to be there at July 20th, THIS SUNDAY. This is so shocking and I fully accept it since I got this through appeal. But there's lot's of other things to be considered too. Money, lifestyle, religion, new life and so on....

What do you think? Seriously I need to decide now by TONIGHT. Fingers crossed.

God bless you all!

No comments: