August 1, 2008

This is just getting unfavourable

Yeah, I am really serious about it. I have not been feeling well since the last few days. Apart from the persistence of home-sickness, I am now suffering from constipation.

Probably I have eaten too much bread eh?


I may have made myself No.1 Gardenia maniac in Malaysia. I still remember one loaf of Jumbo bread is enough for my daily meals. Until I am totally sick of it. LOL. I do hope the wholemeal bread will help me to overcome constipation. It's so so terrible now.

Studies are not in the right track as well. As you may have read in "Let's Be Simple", we are 3 weeks behind schedule. It seems not fair that we are not taught from the very beginning. As a result, I always don't understand what is taught in lectures, not to mention poor English commands of lecturers (I just have to be frank).


This subject is driving me crazy. Really. Not to mention other subjects which are equally crazy frenzy. How to focus? How to cope with this university lifestyle?

For many times I could have brushed off everything and go home. However I simply cannot do that. I cannot forgo this responsibility just like that. I'll try to be positive, even though the doubts about going home, frantic schedules, sickness are still around. I'll try. I promise.

That's all for now. Please see my daily writings on my Wordpress blog, "Let's be Simple." And sorry if you find me recent photos are annoying because I don't have a camera with me yet. Probably will get a good camera phone soon. Then I will let you see the surroundings of Perlis.

God bless you all!

No comments: