September 27, 2008

I'm coming home

True enough, after 2 months, or rather 9 weeks, I am coming home.


And as always, I am taking my pit stop at LCCT-KLIA, and having my luxurious breakfast at Coffee Bean. So cool because I can plug in my PC and online (though connection is quite unstable.)

It's a very emotional day for me. As I set foot into the taxi at Kuala Perlis, my heart is pounding for hometown. I also wondered a lot of things when I was at Alor Star airport.

If I ever to mention something unpleasant, I must kick myself for bringing too much stuffs. I have to pay 70 bucks for overweight baggage. Seriously I must get my luggage slimmed down or else I gonna splash out some 120 bucks again.

It's cold hard cash le ok...

I let you see how's situation now...


I prefer Coffee Bean because it's less crowded. It is jammed up at McDonald's and another restaurant. Needless to talk about check-in counters, they're always over-crowded and long queues. Duh zzzzz....

Nevertheless.... I AM COMING HOME... Really looking forward to meet my family and friends...

It's so gonna be an emotional return...

God bless you all!

No comments: