October 16, 2008

What skin disease is this?

I got this strange skin disease, which is quite common among students here.


On my left upper arm.


On my right upper arm.

This is not my first time getting this disease. I remember a couple of months ago, I had this rashes on my chest, thigh, stomach and so on. For this time, it's only a small case.

It's so uncomfortable and so I went to see doctor. I can't believe my ears when he said it's a VIRUS!

LOL, virus?

Eh doctor, you're kidding me right?


And I got these medicines, both anti-viral tablets and cream, which I am supposed to finish it! All these for FREE courtesy from UniMAP. LOL...

Hope I can get well soon la. That's all. God bless you all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so ke lian...got c doctor?

Your Humble Servant said...

Yeah went to see doctor already... hehe it's free de.... but till now it still very itchy de ler...

Anonymous said...

HFMD?

Your Humble Servant said...

[ian] could be? who knows?