October 13, 2008

Lurve me?

I saw this very hot new product on sale in local 7-Eleven outlet. I don't know whether you heard about it or not...


It's called "Lurve" from Twisties. It claims that it's the first ever snack to have included ALL grains, like rice, wheat, oats, and so on. Sounds great, isn't it?

It also has several flavours, like onion, seaweed and spicy.

I am not trying to promote this, because I never tasted it anyway. What I want to say is that the advertisement of this snack is simply making no sense. You will know what I mean when you see it in major TV stations. It's simply ridiculous to see a romance between a girl and a snack. So LOL.


Plus, it's so difficult for me to lurve it because it costs freaking RM2.90. What the la... such small pack cost that much!

Sorry la, I don't lurve you.... teeheehee... :P

God bless you all!

No comments: