January 2, 2009

My "cost-cutting" measures

I think my measures below maybe too much for myself. Nevertheless, I will keep doing it as long as possible, as I seriously feel that I need to strip down my expenses drastically for something more important in the future. Hmm...

First of all, FOOD...


This is what I eat for almost everyday! NO RICE as bread is much cheaper than nasi campur sold out there. Plus, with these, I can predict my expenses easily. You never know how much you gonna be charged for taking the dishes from them. Simply never know.

Furthermore, I will really like to feel how is it feel like to be a "rice-deficient" person. Surely, with such diet, I won't be malnourished, right?

At least, in the midst of bread and biscuits, I still have banana. Not bad what. Of course, no more KFC, Pizza Hut and any outside food.


Next, I think quite important too...


SAVING. YES, SAVING.

Even to the extent of saving those little coins EVERYDAY. At the end of the day, if I have any coins lingering in my wallet, I will just put them into this "saving keyboard."

Not only that, I will also periodically "invest" some money into my 2nd bank account. Something like this...


10 dollar only? Hmm...

I am thinking, why not I put in RM100 every month? Or even more?

Why spend so much?

Another drastic measures that can change me forever is...


I GIVE UP USING WASHING MACHINE.

It's really a waste of money and it's also helping me to become more and more lazy. Plus, it's messing up my clothes to grow fungus and those black spots. Eww....

Hand-washing clothes everyday brings me that special fulfillment too. Yeah it's hard, but I am getting used to it. It is great too to clear my boredom and "thinking-too-much" syndrome.

I think that's all for now. Nothing much la. Really welcome your comments, and also your sharing of your "cost-cutting" measures lo. Let's share share....


Life goes on with tighter pocket. =)

God bless you all!

4 comments:

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

hahaha. now must bajet dy! yes say NO to KFC! Hahahaha...
but im not give up with mesin basuh! hahaha

Your Humble Servant said...

[siti] LOL, i just went to KFC, but just for 2 dollars sayur coleslaw because I feel I need to eat some vegetables. Hehehe...

Washing machine sucks la... haiz... use my hand better still...

BB said...

haha... just like u i am a east malaysian student here in penang. i minimized my spend by NOT going out to town for months!!!

~ a tips for you!

Your Humble Servant said...

[hamster me] For your place, Penang, and I think you're studying in USM, it's possible. But for me, with me studying in a distributed campus all around Perlis, where lecture rooms are always near to town, it's impossible!

Plus, I also need to go to church every Sunday. Sometimes I also need to do groceries at the malls too because the store here sucks.... hahaha

Anyway thanks for your comment :)