February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day 2009

As everyone knows, today is Valentine's Day. Hmm....


I have nothing but wishes la.

To couples, be it married or unmarried, I wish you all to be happily together ever after. Treasure your sweet moments together always, and always appreciate the little little things around you.

Do read "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" as it can really be a relationship-saver book. I have read it and it just blows me away. Hehehe...

For singles like me, it's no big deal for being single in Valentine's Day. The time will come when you finally find your Miss/Mr. Right. No need to be desperate. No need to rush.

To myself, I am absolutely in no illusions. I don't feel like I have any feeling for anyone, INCLUDING THE ONE THAT YOU MAY THINK THAT I FALL FOR NOW. Hmm...

OK, wish everyone happy now! :)

God bless you all!

No comments: