February 15, 2009

My Valentine's Day gifts

No. Not as everyone out there may think, these gifts are for ME, received from ME. I am so so selfish. *evil laugh

Unlike the couples out there who went out dating, I went out myself this afternoon to go for some shopping. I am running out of stuffs. Among them is this.


Printer ink la. This time I am going for only the REFILL INK only because it is far cheaper! 10 bucks for black ink and 13 bucks (discounted again) for colour ink! Nice!

And here's something more important to me!


I BOUGHT A FREAKING NEW TOASTER.

I simply had to buy because I am already addicted to bread toasts. Even High 5 bread tastes so good after being toasted!

I used to use my roommate toaster. Due to my toast addiction, I BROKE IT. 2 days ago when I was toasting bread, it blew out a loud noise, and when I went to check out what's the problem, something metal popped out! Oh what the...

That's why I have to A NEW ONE. What to do... stupid me...

Well I think, these stuffs do count as perfect Valentine's Day gifts for myself, right? Hahaha....

God bless you all!

3 comments:

vialentino said...

wow...toaster as for v0day gift...not bad...

William said...

Is the refill reliable? I bought one and caused havoc to my printer!

Your Humble Servant said...

[vialentino] not bad la... at least I have something cheaper, that is toasts to eat now...

[william] is it? So far it has served me quite well... the ink cartridges are simply a rip off... really cannot afford.... I think only after this semester than I will change the cartridges...