March 29, 2009

Ah tension

I may have got myself in total mess and tension because I have such big assignment yet to be done.


Even more tension, it happens to be a maths CALCULUS assignment! Together with my group, we are supposed to find what is the application of differentiation and integration in real life!

Yeah I know there are plenty of them, but I am just not in mood to DO IT! Duh...

I am rather very MYSTIFIED.

And that "Applied Calculus" book by McGraw Hill is some 500 bucks above, so I am even more tension to keep that book properly! Otherwise I gotta pay 1000++ bucks to library! AHHHH!

I just hope I can finish it off, along side with another AutoCAD assignment before I head to KL to watch the Formula 1 race! Fuh...

I simply need to eat this to destress a bit....


The roadside chicken burger that cost me 2 bucks. Not bad, generous amount of sauces, vegetables, chicken also not bad... It's been a while not eating such burger already....

Hopefully I am gutsy enough to face the challenges...

God bless you all!

No comments: