March 31, 2009

Mary, Mary

That is the title of the novel that I had FINISHED reading this morning.


I can't even remember when was my last time I could finish a novel. I have been just left my novels, without reading to the finish line.

Not this novel though. This novel is so damn exciting and thrilling. Twisting plot. Totally unexpected things happened. *Ahem ahem* part. Fuh, certainly not a waste that I spent all my sleepless night yesterday to read the whole book.

Wow... what an accomplishment! I realized this is such a good start to kick off a new reading hobby. Seriously I don't really like to always play computer games and online.

On the other hand, isn't it better that I spend time on reading engineering, maths book, rather than this *ahem ahem* novel?? Haiz....

Not to say my assignments are still in a damn mess. Sigh...

Ah, I will just return this book to library and borrow a similar novel again. However I will try to do my assignments, which I really aware that I ought to do that. FAST.

God bless you all!

No comments: