April 20, 2009

Done with programming

Day 1 has been done for programming. It's been a fascinating subject for me. I really like this subject a lot. Programming is such a thrilling and challenging thing for me. I just like it.


Yeah I know I looked not so happy, at least that thumbs up shows you that I am happy with what I have done in the exam this morning.

I also need to thank my lecturer a lot for this subject.


Her name is Madam Hasliza. Rarely I see a lecturer has such a fluent English and dedicated to teach with passion and patience. Unlike some lecturers only care to blabber a lot of useless stuffs. I really thank her.

However, this is only the start. There are still freaking 5 subjects to go. I just clueless on how to cope them all at once. :(

Up next this week is communication skills and electronics this Thursday and Friday. Fingers crossed, I hope I can do well. I just need those confidence and positive vibes back.

Which I just don't seem to have now.

God bless you all!

3 comments:

Nazrin Hafiza said...

keep it up..hope next paper will be good..good luck!!

Siti Fatimah Nabihah said...

yeah.. c programing is best! hahaha

Your Humble Servant said...

[to both of you] good luck in your next paper... :)