April 22, 2009

Possible to go to Singapore this year, still no MYY - SIN

The pain-free way. If last time, I have 2 extreme options to Singapore.

Either board into Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines, or Silk Air for more than 800 bucks return trip to Singapore. Ouch.

Or hop into a 20 hour train to Singapore from Butterworth, Penang. Also ouch.

Now, finally Airasia which I have despised for long, gives me something good.


Penang/Langkawi - Singapore route. GOOD STUFFS MAN.

NOW JUST FREAKING ROLL THEM OUT ASAP! What I need to do now is SAVE MORE MONEY.

However, there's still no Singapore - Miri route. How sad. :(

Anyway I shall just enjoy my life here up in the far North. So easy and FREEE~~~ Sometimes can also sneak in to find some Thai babes. LOL


My really just-wake-up face. I can feel that I am in deep trouble now. :(

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your face like ka na sai from wake up u know.?

Your Humble Servant said...

well... whatever.... life goes on...