May 17, 2009

I am BACK

But I am sick. Perhaps no more now, but yeah, I am still feeling sick and not being at my best yet. Here's the story.

I was still feeling okay as soon as I embark on the journey towards Alor Star airport. However, as soon as I entered the aircraft, I suddenly felt sick.

When I reached KLIA, I started to have a whole night of diarrhea. From arrival hall, to bus station, to hotel room, diarrhea (or in more popular local saying, "oh lao sai") non-stop, THE WHOLE FREAKING NIGHT.

I even lost my appetite when I was served with awesome food and drinks by awesome MAS crews. When I got back home, I had freaking HIGH FEVER.

Sounds like a swine flu, huh?

Not really la. The health inspectors did not "arrest" me when I touch down Miri. No flu and coughs as well.

So rest assured, I should not be infected. Hmmm...

However, I did get this...


NO NO NO it is not a disease!! It's the "left overs" after a traditional Chinese treatment of "kua sha" which is kindly performed by my Mum. Yeah I must admit it worked for me very well. I have been recovering since then.

Now I just keep wondering what caused me this. Eating too much in Penang? I don't know.

Stay healthy everyone. God bless you all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you are infected by H1N1 (Influenza A) but no body know that 'kua sha' can cure.

Your Humble Servant said...

I don't know... should not be cos I am cleared even I was sick at airport by health inspectors...

Staliner said...

R U using MH091 flight?

There are 9 Sarawakian in that flight and 2 confirm negative H1N1 Influenza A.

They are now looking for the other 7.

Info: http://www.utusan.com.my/utusan/info.asp?y=2009&dt=0518&pub=Utusan_Malaysia&sec=Terkini&pg=bt_04.htm

Haru said...

waa maybe u will get some kind of power and be a mutan like x-men..hahaha..just kidding

Your Humble Servant said...

[starliner] I am not using that flight, in fact I have never been to other countries by plane in near past (except one when I was 2, and that's only to Singapore).

Glad to say now I am recovering. But to say whoever on that flight using the domestic flight I used, it's hard to tell.

[haru] you are good in kidding.....

♥PinG♥ said...

WoW..