July 12, 2009

KFC a.m. Value Filler Burger

I could not resist myself when I saw this in a rainy Sunday morning.


Actually I have known this for quite a long time already, just that I don't always have the chance to visit KFC in their breakfast hours (4 - 11am daily).

So I gave it a try, ordered and waited for the burger to come patiently.

It turned out to be, er, quite a bummer.


A piece of "I-don't-know-what-the-heck-it-is", scrambled egg, added with tartaric sauce, sandwiched with a sesame bun. Simple huh....

Another deep look in it after a bite...


It's very small. So small that I could only enjoy it for less than 5 minutes! 5 minutes and all gone! Not to mention 3 bucks...

Ah just my instinct to try something new..


As long as I am happy then OK la! I don't want to care so much, think so much, "what-the-dut" so much.

God bless you all! Eat while you still can eat! Haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u really like kfc ho...


tzeteen

Your Humble Servant said...

[tze teen] yeah indeed... in west malaysia yes indeed... but in the east KFC sucks... haha