July 3, 2009

Today's 2000++ kilometers journey

I fly again today. The journey started very early in the morning.


It has already been an addiction for me to fly with Malaysia Airlines.

This time I traveled to the West with 2 of my friends.


Beside me is Amy, then beside her wearing spectacles is Jaxling. Being with them was simply fantastic la....


The plane was above the Miri outer areas. Too bad it did not pass city area.


Some time longer, the plane was already on the clouds.

While flying, the girls took my camera and shot themselves with the FOOD.


With the nasi lemak...


With omelette, red beans, sausage... breakfast style...

And this my in-flight breakfast...


Specially ordered vegetarian meal. I rate it very highly. Very tasty. Very nice.

Some 2 hours later, we landed at KLIA.


Upon arrival I brought them to go around that BIG MAIN TERMINAL because they were used to be slaves of Air Asia. Haha... KLIA is just so suitable for girls due to SHOPPING.... LOL...

Several hours later, I caught the flight up north and here I am blogging in a small hotel in Alor Setar. Tired, hot, sweaty, smelly... hmmm...

Hopefully I am calm enough to face and move forward everyday...

God bless you all!

2 comments:

Evonve Then said...

haiyoo...
y u dont rotate those pic?!!
made me nid to senget my head to c la..lolz

Your Humble Servant said...

[jie ying] haha they're straight uploaded from memory card... not being edited... hehe sorry..

[khin hooi] probably but for that time, it was fantastic... hehe..