August 30, 2009

Hope this is a good move & decision

This is what I really hope, because this decision, could be benefiting me to the max, or push me to the brink of financial breakdown.

This is my decision, made yesterday.


I have bought a rice cooker, and intend to change my diet back to RICE.

I want to eat rice so much because I am terribly sick with Maggi (or whatever brands that are same type as this) mee. They make me wanna puke them out. Totally sick.

I just to eat rice. However this raises another question: What I shall gonna eat with rice? Surely I am not eating PLAIN RICE ONLY, right?

My solution?



YES... CANNED FOOD...

What you see there, they should be my food supply for this week. BIG MISTAKE.

I admit that this could be more unhealthy and more expensive than Maggi! However, I'm still sticking on my "no cash strategy" which prevent me on spending too much on small small things around me, like drinks, tidbits so on so forth.

So, will my move works? Or flops? Keep my fingers crossed.

God bless you all!

1 comment:

♥PinG♥ said...

i gt tat rice cooker..
>.<